19.6.16

Pomegranate Flower Bud or Coral?




Hello everyone! Happy Father's Day!
So look what I've found from 2 years ago, however I am still wearing these. I love timeless pieces. I am just a bit older and with braces on my teeth now, as a difference from that time. :D
I like the way the pomegranate flower bud color matches with the tanned skin in summers. To balance it I wore the silk blouse with a gray, comfy shorts. Of course, heels make your legs look better, but it is not the easiest thing to wear in summers. At least, for me...
Enjoy your day, I hope I will post more often nowadays, stay tuned.
And don't forget to follow my Snapchat account, you can find me as "burcuarkut". It's fun!
With love...
PS: Shall I call this Pomegranate Flower Bud oolor or Coral?


Herkese selamlar! Babalar Günü'nüz kutlu olsun ve de!
Bakın 2 sene öncesinden ne buldum. 2 sene geçmesine rağmen hala aynı parçaları kullanıyorum. Zamansız kombinleri seviyorum. Sadece ben biraz 30 oldum bu arada, bir de dişimde tel var şu anda fark olarak. :D
Nar çiçeği renginin hafif yanık tenle olan uyumunu seviyorum. Biraz da dengelemek için gri, tiril tiril olan bu şort ile giydim. Tabii, haliyle yüksek yopukluluar bacakları daha iyi gösteriyor, ama tüm yazları sürekli giymek zor oluyor. Benim için...
Umarım güzel bir gün geçirirsiniz. Umarım şu sıralar daha sık stil postu hazırlamayı umuyorum, takipte kalın. A ayrıca Snapchat'ten de takip etmeyi unutmayın. burcuarkut olarak beni bulabilirsiniz. Eğlenceli bir uygulama, seviyorum kullanmayı.
Sevgiler...
Soru: Sizce bu renge, nar çiçeği rengi mi, yoksa mercan rengi mi demeliyim?


Silk Blouse/ İpek Bluz: Designroom. (designroom.tr@gmail.com)
Shorts/ Şort: Koton. (SS 2012)
Necklace/ Kolye: Designroom-NM Aksesuar. (designroom.tr@gmail.com)
Heels/ Ayakkabı: Cassette Butik. (SS 2013)













                                                                                         Photos by/ Fotoğraflar: F. A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...