30.5.16

"Blush Style" for Interiors




Hello!
I've wearing blush tones nowadays, so I thought it would be nice to share some interiors with blush tones. Here are a few examples of how it can be used in various interiors. While looking, I want you to notice how the blush tones are the only colors in each example I chose, all the others are natural tones (browns-greys). This makes the whole style more pastel and soft. If you would like to use blush like these in your own space, just let me know, I 'll see what I can do for you. ;)
For more click here: https://tr.pinterest.com/burcuarkut/id-girlie-interiors/
Have a great week!

Selamlar herkese!
Şu sıralar pudra tonlarında giyiniyorum, o yüzden, bundan ilham almış olarak, biraz bu tonlarda iç mekan örnekleri paylaşayım dedim. Farklı kullanım alanları ile pudra tonlu bir kaç örnek. İncelerken özellikle sadece pudra-roze tonlarının öne çıkıp geri kalan tonların naturel renkler (kahveler-griler) olduğu örnekleri seçmiş olduğuma dikkatinizi çekmek isterim. Bu da mekan için, stilinin daha pastel ve yumuşak bir etkide olmasını sağlıyor. Eğer bu örnekleri beğendiyseniz ve kendi mekanınız için kullanmak isterseniz, bana haber verin, sizin için neler yapabileceğime bakarım. :)
Daha fazlası için tıklayınız: https://tr.pinterest.com/burcuarkut/id-girlie-interiors/ 
Harika bir hafta olsun!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...