2.9.16

My Sammydress Styles - Vol.02 - Green and Salmon



Pleated tops and bottoms are now trendy. As I was looking for something pleated, I have always found skirts. There should be more than skirts, right? I found this pleated green top+pants twinset from Sammydress.com. It is one size fits all. Luckily, it fitted me too.:)
It is a cool twinset which one can wear in the summer evenings. I like the smooth touch of the fabric, as well as the way it looks. It makes me feel like I am going to a cool party or something like that.
Who doesn't like green? Well, I like. And I like it more with another color combined. Tones of salmon go well with the tones of green. In fact, I have other combinations in mind to use the pieces seperately. If you are looking for green outfit pieces, you should take a look at Sammydress as well.
If you are planing to buy green pieces, you can always ask me about how to style the pieces you choose...
Kisses...

PS: My mother took the photos and I think  she is getting better every day. ;)


Pileli altlar ve üstler artık çok moda oldu. Ben bakıyordum neler var diye. Karşıma hep etek olarak çıkıyordu pileli. Daha fazlası ve farklısı da olmalı diye düşünürken, Sammydress'te bu bluz+pantolon takıma rastladım. Tek beden. Neyse ki, beden oldu. :) 
Havalı bir takım olduğunu düşünüyorum, özellikle yaz akşamlarında giymek için ideal. Kumaşın yumuşak dokusunu, kıyafetin kendisi kadar beğendim doğrusu. Giydiğimde sanki güzel bir partiye gidecekmişim gibi bir his verdi. 
Bir de şu yeşil konusu... Kim sevmez ki yeşili... Ben severim, anladığınız üzere. Hatta yeşili başka renklerle kombinlemeyi de ayrıca çok severim.Bu alt-üst takımı ayrı ayrı başka parçalarla da kombinlemeyi düşünüyorum. Siz de yeşil parçalar arıyorsanız, Sammydress'e de bir bakmanızı öneririm. Ayrıca, almayı düşündüğünüz yeşil parçayı da nasıl kombinleyebileceğinizi bana her zaman sorabilirsiniz...
Öptüm!

Not: Fotoğrafları annem çekti. Her geçen gün daha iyi çekiyor sanki...:)


Top+Pants Twinset/ Üst+Alt Takım: Sammydress.
For more info about Sammydress click on the links below:
Instagram: @sammydress  #sammydress











                                                                                                Photos by/ Fotoğraflar: S. A. (mom :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...