20.7.14

Stop Waiting, Go Out and Make It


Ideas, dreams keep falling in my mind. Sometimes I do not know what to do with them, or which one to choose to take action. Sometimes they just fade away, but sometimes I can keep the first excitement for a long time. I keep working for those that I have a strong will for, even if I fail in my first try.
I have been feeling tired for some time. I wanted to take my time off for some holidays and relaxing time for my beloveds. Since the ideas do not stop (God, let them keep coming all the time:)), I now feel like I should not stop. I feel like I have to be out there, trying more and more just like you guys who want to achieve something for their lives. Well, I guess there is no "you", nor "me" at this point. We are all one, as we all want to able to do something. 
Once we keep working and doing things on our path to what makes us happy, we will make it happen. I truly and deeply believe it. We can all make it happen. So, let's stop being lazy and let's start working for our dreams to come true. I am with you. I will support you as much as I can. The more you make your dreams come true, the more I will be happy and be likely to create my own reality of my dreams. 
Even if it is not a big step, just take a step towards your dream/dreams and your dream/dreams will take more steps towards you. Trust in yourself and life. Have a great Sunday!

Düşünceler, hayaller aklıma düşüp duruyor. Bazen bunlarla ne yapacağımı bilemiyorum, ya da hangisini seçeyim de üzerinde çalışayım emin olamıyorum. Bazıları aklıma girdikleri hızla yok olabilirken, bazılarını da ilk heyecanla uzun süre içimde yaşatabiliyorum. İlk denememde başaramıyorsam bile, üzerinde çalışmaya devam edebiliyorum. O kadar güçlü bir istekle geliyor demek ki.
Bir süredir kendimi yorgun hissediyordum. Biraz nadasa bıraktım sanki kendimi. Bu süreçte tatillere gittim, sevdiklerime zaman ayırdım. Fikirler durmadı (durmasın da zaten, hep gelsin Tanrım :)), o zaman ben de durmayayım diye düşünmeye başladım. Devam edeyim, ortada olayım, denemeye devam edeyim tıpkı kendi hayatı için bir şeyler yapmak isteyen sizler gibi. Gerçi sizi beni kalmadı bence bu noktada. Bir şeyler yapmak isteyen hepimiz biriz bu yolda. 
Eğer bizi mutlu eden yolda çalışmaya devam edersek, bu hayalleri gerçekleştirebiliriz. Buna inanıyorum. Hepimiz yapabiliriz. Tembelliği bırakıp hayallerimiz gerçek olsun diye işe koyulalım. Ben de sizinleyim. Elimden geldiğince destekleyeceğim. Siz hayallerinizi ne kadar gerçekleştirirseniz, ben de o kadar mutlu olacağım ve kendi hayallerimin gerçekliğini yaratacağım.
Çok büyük olmasa bile bir adım atın hayallerinize doğru. Emin olun ki, sizin attığınız bir adım, hayallerinizin size doğru gelmesi için onlara 2 adım attıracaktır. Kendinize ve hayata güvenin. Harika bir Pazar olsun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...