13.11.13

1Love4Shop.com 'dan Seçtiklerim



My dear Fashion and Design Lovers, as you know, you may find the trendy pieces at website www.1love4shop.com which is established by Zet Fashion. There are really cute things that you can complete your look with just one click. So here is the list of the things I loved the most. I just couldn't stop myself and order the "Never Stop Dreaming" t-shirt. :) I wonder how I would wear it. So, which ones are your favorites?

Sevgili Moda-Tasarım Sever takipçilerim, bildiğiniz gibi Zet Fashion tarafından kurulmuş olan www.1love4shop.com sitesinde, günün modasına uygun parçaları bulabiliyorsunuz. Sürekli yeniler de geliyor. Sık sık bakmak lazım... Çok da şirin şeyler var ki, ben de kendi seçtiklerimin listesini yaptım, sizinle paylaşmak istedim. En başta da, "Never Stop Dreaming" (Hayal Etmekten Vazgeçme) yazılı bu t-shirt'ün siparişini verdim gitti. :) Bakalım geldikten sonra nasıl kombinler yapacağım. Sizin en beğendikleriniz hangileri?











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...