30.1.12

...All through my APPLE TEA (coffee) break time,

I say a little prayer for you...
While I was arranging the images for this post, I found myself singing "I say little prayer for you". The song made remember the scene in My Best Friend's Wedding, and so...here it is. It is one of the songs that give me hope. :))


I like to drink herbal teas during winter. Apple tea is one of my favorites. I like the color, the taste... It is sweet, but also you taste the sour. It is nice.
Yes, you need something to put the herbs in to steep. Thanks to my friend, I have this pink thermos.
I put the "special" tag, it looks cuter and it is good to remember the word in break times.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...