5.11.13

Sonbahar-Kış 2013 Stil Raporu: Pamuk Şeker/ Cotton Candy



As I am one of those girls who are in love with Barbie and pink, you might not be surprised that I am so inspired by what I see as I surf through street styles via internet. This season I have seen a pink coat somewhere and I just cannot stop myself searching for more. Well, of course once again Pinterest helped me out to collect what I needed/wanted in order to be a walking cotton candy! Click here to see more and more as I am collecting more stuff around internet...
Have a great Tuesday!

Barbie ve pembeye aşık olan bir kız olarak, bu sezonki pembe palto trendinin gözümden kaçmasının imkansız olacağını tahmin etmişsinizdir. Bir yerde bir gözüme takılmıştı, ve o günden beri özellikle gözüm bu pembeleri arar oldu. Buldukça, yine Pinterest sağolsun, yürüyen bir pamuk şeker olabilmek için ne giyilebilir konseptindeki resimleri topluyorum. Buraya tıklayıp daha fazlasına bakabilirsiniz. Her geçen gün artacak olan bu resimleri internetten toplamaya devam edeceğim. 
Harika bir Salı olsun!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...