6.11.13

Skirt and Sweater Together with Designroom - No.03




Pink is the new black (for me it's always been like that ;)). Other than this pink in my world, the thing is, it is October and it is supposed to be cold. But I don't see that happening in Istanbul. I still do not know how to wear. Layering might still be a good choice. Even wearing skirts without hosiery still works. As you see here one of my favorite sweaters from Mina Mollie and one of my favorite skirt from Designroom. Well let's not forget my lovely shoes from Cassette Butik.
Wish you the best Wednesday of all!

Pembe yeni siyah oldu (benim için hep öyleydi ya...;)). Kıyafetimin pembe olması dışında, asıl olay Kasım olup hala havanın soğumamasında. Ne giysem bilemiyorum. Kat kat giyinmek iyi bir çözüm gibi. Hatta çorapsız etek bile giyebiliyoruz. Mina Mollie'den aldığım en sevdiğim kazağım ve Desigroom'dan da en sevdiğim eteğimi giydim. Tabii Cassette Butik ayakkabılarımı da unutamayız...
En güzel Çarşamba sizin olsun!

Knitwear/Kazak: Mina Mollie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...