3.6.13

#occupygezi #direngeziparkı #bloggerdiyorkigeziparki

I am sad and afraid of the extraordinary things going on in Turkey, but at the same time with the feeling of hope and freedom that I have not felt since 10 years.
I won't get into the details now. But I will, when I feel better emotionally.
Right now, you should know that we will be fighting for a free way of living here in Turkey.
God, everyone's support, light and love be with us!
Here is a tmblr that I would like to share with you, showing the wall writings of the past 6 days, and leaving me with a bitter smile.
http://duvardakisesler.tumblr.com/

Şu sıralarda, Türkiye'de süregelen olağandışı olaylardan dolayı hem üzgünüm, hem de korkuyorum, fakat bir yandan da son 10 senedir hissetmediğim bir umut ve özgürlük var hissi var içimde.
Detaylara girmeyeceğim şu anda, kendimi duygusal açıdan daha iyi hissettiğimde bahsederim bir şeylerden diye düşünüyorum.
Şu anda bilmeniz gereken şey, biz burada, hayatımız için, özgürce yaşayabileceğimiz bir ülke için direnmeye devam edeceğiz.
Herkesin desteği, ışığı, sevgisiyle ve Allah'ın da yardımıyla!
Bir tumblr'ı paylaşmak istiyorum sizinle. Bu son 6 gündür olan olaylar sırasında yazılan duvar yazılarından oluşuyor. Hafif acılı bir gülümseme koyuyor yüzüme...
http://duvardakisesler.tumblr.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...