26.11.12

Netmoda Blogger Event @Dada Istanbul

Last Tuesday I was invited to the event that Netmoda.com did for bloggers at Dada Istanbul. It was a great evening. I had the chance to meet new bloggers and also the Netmoda.com crew. They are all very friendly people. They know what they are doing and they working really hard. They will be the new media platform for Fashion in Turkey. Nowadays the traditional ways of choosing yours style has been chaging as you all know. from actual stores, we began to shop by surfing on internet. By Netmoda.com, we users, will do that and also improve it. I love to see people who work hard, in order to reach their goals. I was so glad that I got to meet so many beautiful people there. I am glad that they invited me. Thank you Netmoda! I love you...
PS: There was also another beauty in the event. I could tell them about Designroom and share our Designroom knitted collars with the people I met. :)
My outfit: Designroom.

Geçen salı günkü Dada İstanbul'da gerçekleştirilen Netmoda blogger gecesine davetliydim. Harika bir akşam oldu. Bir çok blogger ve Netmoda.com ekibiyle tanışma fırsatı buldum. Herkes çok canayakındı. Ne yaptığını ve çok çalışan bir ekip. Türkiye'deki modanın sosyal medyadaki adı olacak. Eski zamandaki mağazada stil deneme yöntemlerine ilave olarak, artık internet üzerinden stilimizi seçiyor olduk. Bunu Netmoda.com ile yapıp geliştireceğiz. Hedeflerini koyup o yolda azimle çalışan insanları görmeye bayılıyorum. Bu güzel kişilerle tanıştığım için çok mutluyum ve beni de çağırmış oldukları için. Teşekkürler Netmoda! Sizi seviyorum...
Not: Ayrıca bu akşamki diğer bir güzellik de, tanıştıklarımla Designroom hakkında konuşmuş olmam ve onlarla özel olarak yaptırdığımız Designroom örgü yakaları paylaşmış olmam :)
Kıyafetim: Designroom.

photos by Can from ifatölye.
































1 comment:

  1. netmoda etkinliği katılmayı istediklerimdendi ama fırsatım olmadı! bir parça içimde kaldı desem yeridir.. bu arada designroom için (özellikle o kemerler!) için fazlasıyla meraktayıım :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...