25.11.12

A Suggestion for a Sunday Morning!

Couple of weeks ago, on a Sunday, me and Ipek were walking along the seaside from Baltalimanı to Bebek. A very beautiful way to start your day, especially your Sunday. The weather was kind of cold, but still we were able to see the sun. I was glad to see some sunlight between the coulds. The sea was reflecting the sky... Everything was so magical that I felt so peaceful and free.
With these beautiful feelings, we kept on walking. And suddenly, I saw a patisserie on the right side. Along with the sight, the information poured into my brain, which is about this new patissary that one of my friend's friends opened at Bebek. It is Pastel Istanbul.
I thought I should go and say "hi" and eat something ;). Well, we did and we are glad that we did. Lovely people and very friendly atmosphere welcomes you. Not only that, I love what I chose to eat. What more could I want? I filled with even more peace. :)
Yasemin, the owner, also told me that they would start serving breakfast. I am looking forward to it! :)
Have a great Sunday!
Pastel Istanbul: Cevdetpaşa Caddesi No.123, Bebek, P: 0212 265 01 45
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pastel-Istanbul/283120871806520

Birkaç hafta önce, İpek'le sahilde yürüyorduk. Baltalimanı'ndan Bebek'e. özellikle Pazar gününe başlamak için harika bir yol. Hava biraz serindi, ama güneş kendini yine de gösteriyordu. Bulutların arasından güneş ışığını görmek bana ayrı bir mutluluk katıyor. Deniz de gökyüzünü öyle güzel yansıtıyordu ki... İçim huzurla doldu ve kendimi bir anda baya bir özgür hissettim.
bu güzel hislerle dolup taşarken yürümeye devam ettik. Bir anda, sağ tarafta bir pastane gördüm ve işte o sırada zihnimden bir sürü bilgi geçti. O pastanenin sahibi, geçenlerde başka bir arkadaşımın bahsettiği pastanenin bahsettiği kişiydi. Evet, evet tüm taşlar yerine oturmuştu. Mekanın ismi de Pastel İstanbul.
Hemen gidip bir merhaba diyeyim dedim ve bir şey de yesem fena olmazdı ;). İçeri girdik ve iyi ki de girmişiz. Sıcak bir ortam ve tatlı çalışanlar vardı. Yediğimi de beğendim. Daha ne isterim dedim. Huzuruma huzur katılmış oldu!:)
Pastel İstanbul'un sahibesi Yasemin2in verdiği bilgiye göre de yakın zamanda kahvaltı-brunch servisi de olacakmış. Dört gözle bekliyorum! :)
Harika bir Pazar olsun!
Pastel Istanbul: Cevdetpaşa Caddesi No.123, Bebek, Tel: 0212 265 01 45
Facebook sayfası: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pastel-Istanbul/283120871806520













No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...