3.10.12

modasor.com Gifts for Me! :)

I am pleased to anounce that my www.modasor.com gifts arrived last week.
They gave me a chance to choose my favorite items up to a limit of 250 tl, because I won the contest that they did. Just great! I love winning, just like anyone else. ;)) and these Steve Madden boots and bag...well, what can I say? "The look of love is in my eyes..." ;)
Best wishes everyone...and thank you modasor.com. :)
https://www.facebook.com/Modasor
Btw don't forget about our Giveaway, click here to join. :)


www.modasor.com hediyelerimin geçen hafta elime ulaşmış olmasını sevinçle bildiriyorum.
Modasor ekibinin yaptığı yarışmada kazandım ve bu sayede de 250 tl limite kadar bir kombin seçme şansına sahip oldum. Tabii ki çok sevindim...Ne de olsa kazanmayı severim, herkes gibi. ;))) ve bu Steve Madden bot ve çanta...ay ay ay.. ne diyebilirim ki? çok güzeller, aşık oldum ;)
Herkese güzellikler...ve teşekkürler modasor.com. :)
https://www.facebook.com/Modasor
Bu arada bizim yarışmayı da unutmayın! Zaman dolmadan tıklayınız. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...