4.10.12

Feeling Good about Incompleteness

Today a funny happened to me. I did not ever know that I could feel it, but I did. And I am glad I did...:)
Normally, I am kind of a person who decides on something and moves on right to the result. I expected everything to be perfect at one shot. When the things don't go like the way I wanted them to go, then I go crazy. Well, that was my normal attitude.
But today...things seem to be changing for me. :)
As I told you before, me & İpek are working on our own firm Designroom (click here to see our websites-finally it is open), designing, producing, meeting with manufacturers, doing all the work for establishing it by ourselves...and so on, as well as working in an Architectural firm as full time architects.
Today I got the result of a handbag from the atelier I imagined&designed. I was happy to see it, but you know what, there were missing things about the design. I looked at it and saw that it can be improved. The funny thing is that I got even happier about the way it is incomplete!
I am surprised at my attitude, my happiness about something I did incompletely! I feel much more free and pleasant with this feeling...Thank God!...You can't imagine how important it is for me...
This will take me to the next level, yeah!!!
Now what we have to is, gotta keep on trying until it is complete!:)))
"dreams don't work, unless we do", right?

Bugün değişik bir şey oldu. Hissedebileceğimi sanmadığım bir şeyi hissettim. Ve hissedebildiğim için de memnunum...:)
Normalde yapı olarak, hızlı karar verip, hemen sonuca ilerleyen bir insanımdır. Her şeyin ilk yapışta en güzel şekliyle olmasını da beklerim doğrusu. Bir şeyler istediğim gibi gitmediğinde de, deliye dönebilirim. Bu benim normal tavrım-dı.
Fakat bugün...benim için bir şeylerin değiştiğini görmeye başladım. :)
Daha önce bahsettiğim gibi İpek'le beraber Designroom'umuzu (websitemizi incelemek için tıklayınız), kurduk ve her türlü ayak işiydi, tasarımdı, üreticilerle toplantılardı, altyapıydı filan biz uğraşıyoruz tabii ki de. Aynı zamanda da tam zamanlı mimarlık işimize de devam etmek suretiyle.
Bugün de, kendi hayal ettiğim&tasarladığım çanta atölyeden geldi. Gördüğüme sevindim kendisini, ama, biliyor musunuz, bir şeyler eksikti tasarımıyla ilgili sanki. Baktım, inceledim ve daha geliştirilebilir olduğunu fark ettim. İlginç olan ise, bu şekilde tamamlanmamış, bitememiş olmasından dolayı daha da mutlu oldum!!
Kendi tavrıma da şaşırıyorum hala... Düşünün, kendim yaptım ve eksik olduğunu gördüm, geliştirilebilir olduğunu gördüm, bunu kabul ettim! Bu his kesinlikle beni daha daözgürleştirdi ve bana huzur verdi...Şükürler olsun!.. Benim için ne denli önemli bir bilseniz...
Beni bir üst kademeye çıkardı adeta, oley!
Şimdi yapmamız gereken ise, tamam olana kadar denemek, denemek, denemek!:)))
"biz çalışmazsak, hayallerimiz de gerçekleşmez", değil mi?



detail of the bag/ detayı


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...