9.9.12

Skull-Gray-Yellow...Really?

Well, yes. That is how I mixed all of those in my outfit, some day in August.
I am not so into this skull fashion, and that is all I can do with skulls.:)
I love the combination of gray and yellow. How about you?
My hair? Yes, my hairdresser did that!:) Thanks Ulviye&Bahtiyar Kuaför!
By the way, these are my favorite shorts...fyi :)
Nail Polish: Pastel 308-limited collection . (yellow)

Kufukafa-Gri-Sarı...Evet. Ağustos'ta bir gün hepsini karıştırdım ve ortaya bu kombin çıktı.
Bu kurukafa modasının en büyük hayranı değilim açıkçası. Giyebildiğim maksimum kurukafa da böyle oluyor.:)
Gri ve sarı kombinasyonu sevdiklerim arasında. Siz de seviyor musunuz?
Saçımsa kuaförüm tarafından yapıldı.:) Ulviye&Bahtiyar Kuaför'e teşekkürlerimle!
Bu arada, bu şort favorimdir...bilginize. :)
Oje: Pastel 308-sınırlı sayıda. (sarı)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...