8.9.12

RHCP Concert Tonight!!! What should I wear?

Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert is one the concerts that I have been waiting for. Finally, tonight they will be perfoming in Istanbul. I have to feel better, get more medicine so that I would be able to jump and sing with them...
But there is one question about the concert for me: What should I wear?
What do you think? The 1st t-shirt or the 2nd ? comments please.....You TELL ME BABY!.. -let's get prepared for the concert ;) here is the video. click. or scroll down...

Red Hot Chili Peppers konseri hayatımda en çok gitmek istediğim konserler listemde 2. sıradaydı. Uzun zamandır bekliyordum. Ve sonunda bu akşam Istanbul'da sahne alacaklar. Yaşasın! Hala biraz hasta olduğumdan, gerekli tüm ilaçları alıp bomba gibi olmalıyım ki, bağırıp zıplayabileyim...
Bunun dışında bir soru daha var: Ne giymeliyim?
Sizce hangi t-shirt'ü giyeyim? 1. mi, 2. mi? Yorumlarınızı bekliyorum.....Siz söyleyin...TELL ME BABY - Biraz da hazırlık yapalım konsere...video için ya buraya tıklayın, ya da aşağıdan izeleyebilirsiniz...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...