6.9.12

Health is essential...

Today is the 2nd day that I cannot go to work, because I am sick. Now I feel a bit better, so that I can write this post. I think it is because of the weather that keeps changing...or maybe because of the lack of getting rest and running all over Istanbul. Well, since 2 days, I am in my P.J.s looking at the magazines and lying on every sofa at home.
Keep yourself healthy. Without it, you can't do anything...see..
Keep a good eye on yourselves...:)

Hastalandığımdan ötürü işe gidemeyişimin 2. günü bugün. Biraz daha iyiyim ki, yine post yazabiliyorum. Sanırım sürekli değişen havalar yüzünden...ya da az dinlenmenin-çok koşturmanın sonucu da olabilir. Her şekilde, pijamalarla ve dergilerimle, oradan oraya kendimi atıyorum.
Sağlığınıza dikkat edin hakikatten, onsuzn bir şey de yapılamıyor...gördüğünüz gibi..
Sağlıcakla kalın..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...