26.8.12

Bodrum Post - 01 - Infinity Ring

Well, it took me sooo long to prepare these Bodrum posts. And it will take so more time for me to do so, because I am doing things at the same time. Or let's say I am trying to do things at the same time, as much as I can.
I am starting with my nail & infinity ring photos on the airplane. I love this nail polish. The color is perfect for the summer: Pastel 85. You can find it in my vacation post, click here.
I have been thinking about using this beautiful ring on my nail. How would it be to use these rings as accessories for the nails? I think, it looks delicate and kind of cool. We've gotta try it. :)
What do you think?
Ring: Designroom. click here to see & buy.
Nail Polish: Pastel 85.

Bodrum tatili postlarımı hazırlamam biraz zaman aldı, farkındayım. Hatta biraz daha sürecek bu gidişle, çünkü aynı anda bir sürü şey yapıyorum. Ya da elimden geldiğince yapmaya çalışıyorum desek daha doğru olur.
Uçakta çektiğim tırnak ve yüzük fotolarıyla başlayalım. bu oje rengine bayılıyorum. Tam yaz rengi! Pastel 85. Tatil postumda görebilirsiniz, buraya tıklayınız.
Şöyle bir şey düşünmeye başladım. Bu tarzdaki ince, güzel yüzükler tırnak aksesuarı olarak nasıl olur acaba? Bence çok narin ve farklı oluyor. Denemek lazım. :)
Siz ne dersiniz?
Yüzük: Designroom. görmek için (ve almak için) tıklayınız.
Oje: Pastel 85.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...