16.7.12

Real Vacation Time!

Finally, my day has come!:) Tomorrow I will be going to Bodrum!:)))
Sweet summer vacation... I wish that it would be a vacation filled with rest, sea, sun, beauties...etc.anything that reminds me of peace and love.:)
Here is how I filled my luggage! Mostly shorts and sleeveless blouses with variety of colors. I tried to take some accessories that match with my outfits. and my sandals...and in case of emergency (fancy dinner) I am taking my high heels with me.
Well, at the end of the holiday, I would probably realize that I haven't worn half of the oufits.:))
Happy Holidays to us! Best wishes for everyone!
Nail Polish: Pastel 85. (salmon-orange)
Nail Polish: Pastel 308-limited collection . (yellow)

Sonunda benim de günüm geldi! :) Yarın inşallah Bodrum'a gidiyorum!:)))
Tatlı yaz tatilim... Umarım bu tatil, bol dinlence, deniz, güneş, güzellikler...vb.ve bana huzuru ve sevgiyi anımsatan şeylerle dolar.:)
Bavula koyduklarım da burada! Daha çok şort ve askılılar aldım, çeşitli renklerde. Uyum sağlayan takılar da alayım dedim. Ve tabii ki sandaletlerim...ve de acil durum ( şık bir yemek mesela) için de bir topuklu almak iyi fikir diye düşündüm.
Büyük ihtimalle tatil bitiminde, yanıma aldıklarımın yarısını giymediğimi fark edeceğim...:))
Bize iyi tatiller! En güzel dileklerim de sizlere! 
Oje: Pastel 85. (somon-turuncu)
Oje: Pastel 308-sınırlı sayıda. (sarı)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...