8.6.12

Viva Forever Madonna!

What did we experience yesterday? What was that? I cannot define how I really feel. It was an amazing show... It was like a divine experience. I don't know if anything more than this could exist... Wow!
It was like..like..don't know how to say it.
Madonna made us feel the emotion of heaven.
As she said, "I open my heart to you and you open your heart to me. It's perfect!"
Yesterday, everyone there opened their hearts to this divine experience...
Next time I'll get my ticket from right from the first line.:)

Dün nasıl bir şey yaşadık? Hala tam olarak anlayamıyorum, anlatamıyorum. İnanılmazdı. Hayallerin ötesinde... Tanrısal bir deneyim gibi adeta. Bunun ötesi var mıdır ki? Way be! diyorum.
Nasıl söylenir bilemiyorum...
Madonna bize cenneti hissetirdi sanki.
Ve dediği gibi, "Ben size kalbimi açtım ve siz de bana kalbinizi açtınız. Mükemmel!"
Dün, hepimiz bu ilahi deneyime kalplerimizi açtık ve yaşadık...
Bir dahaki sefere sahne önünden biletimi alacağım. Orası kesin.:)









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...