7.6.12

Madonna Concert Tonight! :)

Andddddd the day has come! Tonight we will be at the Madonna Concert! I'm so glad that I've the chance the experience this.:)
Here's what I am planing to wear... (if it rains, I'll have think about something else.) Blue sequins theme for Madonna.
with love..
T-shirt: Twist.
Shorts: Mavi.
Shoes: Nine West (SS 2009)

Veeee beklenen gün geldi! Bu akşam Madonna Konserinde olacağız! Olley! Bu deneyimi yaşama şansına sahip olduğum için çok mutluyum.:)
Giymeyi planladıklarım...(yağmur yağarsa değişebilir tabii.) Mavi payet olsun dedim bugünün teması, Madonna'ya özel.:)
sevgiler..
T-shirt: Twist.
Şort: Mavi.
Ayakkabı: Nine West (İlkbahar/Yaz 2009)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...