8.4.12

The search of a "Hearts" Tattoo..

I've been wanting to have a tattoo ever since highschool. However, I thought I would get bored and I couldn't find the shape I would like to have. Now, I know what I want: 2 hearts with no fill or one filled, inscribed in or intersecting each other. Therefore, I have been trying some examples...Which "heart couple" do you like the most?

Liseden beri bir dövmem olsun isterdim. Ancak sıkılırım diye ve de istediğim şekli bulamadığım için yaptırmamıştım. Şimdiyse karar vermiş durumdayım: İçi boş ya da biri dolu, kesişen ya da içiçe 2 adet kalp. Bu sebeple de bazı denemeler yapıp duruyorum... İşte bazıları.
Siz hangi  "eş kalpleri" beğendiniz?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...