8.4.12

Pink&Red Flower Surprise!

You might think that I have been neglecting you, but I am not. I was (and am) so busy.
I like being busy, but I should have some time for doing other things I love!...like preparing my posts.:)
These pink flowers came to my office desk in this week by my lovely friend Ipek:). Thanks to her I didn't leave my vase empty.:)
Another surprise in the office was that she also bought the red flowers for herself! So beautiful and matching with her nail polish.:)
I am so happy to see this, because my flowers inspired her to have her own...
I love to inspire others, and be inspired by others...:)
This life belongs to all of us, not only to you or to me.
Have a Happy and Pink&Red Sunday!

Sizi ihmal ettiğimi düşünmüş olabilirsiniz, ama etmiyorum. Sadece çok çok yoğundum. (ve hala da öyleyim.) Tamam yoğun ve meşgul olmayı seviyorum, ancak sevdiğim diğer şeyleri yapmaya da vaktim olsun canım!...postlarımı hazırlamak gibi.:)
Bu pembe çiçekler, bu hafta ortasında masama geldiler. Sevgili arkadaşım İpek' teşekkürler:). Sayesinde, vazomu boş bırakmamış olduk.:)
Asıl süpriz olan kısmı ise, İpek'in de kendisine kırmızı/nar çiçeği rengindeki bu çiçekleri almış olması! çok güzeller ve ojesiyle de uyumlu renkte.:)
Bunu görmek beni özel olarak mutlu etti, çünkü benim çiçeklerim onun kendisine de çiçek alması için ilham kaynağı oldu...
Başkalarına ilham vermeyi ve başkalarından da ilham almaya bayılıyorum...:)
Bu hayat hepimizin, senin benim yok :).
Mutlu ve Pembe&Kırmızı bir Pazar dilerim!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...