29.4.12

Orange Makeup!

I have been seeing the orange color used in makeup in magazines. I am not sure about the color, because I do not use eye shadow. I only use black/gray/brownish colored eyeshadows for weddings whish means maximum five times a year. I usually put on black eyeliner and eye pencil; and some mascara. So I do not know how to use color, especially a color like orange. However I would like to try. Maybe for a festival or a concert...
So I tried the orange eyeshadow last Sunday, just for the fun of it. :)
In the picture of the magazine page below, the makeup artist tells the hints of using orange for the makeup. I will try it, maybe...Well I do not know, but you might want to try...:)
These links are not the translation for the magazine page below, but it will also be helpful for orange makeup hints: Click here or here.

Turuncu tonların hakim olduğu makyajları dergilerde görüyorum. Bu renkten tam emin değilim, çünkü pek fazla far kullanmam. Sadece düğünlerde, siyah/gri/kahverengi tonları olan far sürerim. Bu da yılda 5 kere filan olur zaten. Genellikle, siyah eyeliner ve/veya siyah göz kalemi sürerim, biraz da mascara. Bu sebeple de renkli farları nasıl kullanacağımı pek bilmem, hele hele turuncu gibi cart bir rengi. Yine de denemek istiyorum. Belki bir festival günü ya da konserde sürmek iyi olabilir...
Geçen Pazar günü, eğlence olsun diye deneyeyim dedim. :)
Aşağıdaki dergi sayfasında, turuncu makyaj kullanım esaslarını anlatan bir yazı var. Belki denerim yazanları ya da bilmiyorum, ama siz denemek istersiniz belki... :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...