24.4.12

Cute&Tiny Pixe Lol Brooch

I have been wearing Pixe Lol necklace. This little brooch was a gift given to me from Pixe Lol.
One of my friends told me that this Pixe Lol looks like the  "Girlie Little Things Brooch". :)
As if, if you are a follower of Girlie Little Things, you will wear this around...A good idea. I will think about it.:)

Pixe Lol kolyemi takıyorum, biliyorsunuz. Bu küçük broş da, Pixe Lol tarafından hediye olarak verilmişti bana. Bunu taktığımda da arkadaşlarımdan biri bu broşun "Girlie Little Things Broşu" gibi göründüğünü söyledi.:) Sanki takipçiler bunu takıp kendini blogumun takipçisi olarak belli ediyormuşçasına... İyi fikir. Bunu düşüneceğim. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...