27.3.12

Leather it is, with Blue Shoes

As I said, it is leather time! So I wear as much leather as possible.
For the new season,  I love colorful shoes. There were many colors of this model in Bambi. I am not sure about myself not buying another pair! :)
shoes: Bambi
leather jacket: Vakko - Fall/ Winter 2008
necklace: ask ME for further info: girlielittlethings@gmail.com

Daha önce de dediğim gibi, deri ceket zamanı! Bu sebeple giyebildiğim kadar giyiyorum.
Yeni sezondaki renkli ayakkabılarım favorilerim arasında. Bambi'den aldım. Bu modelin birçok rengi vardı. Başka renklerini almayacağıma dair kendime bir söz veremiyorum! :)
ayakkabı: Bambi
deri ceket: Vakko - Sonbahar/ Kış 2008
kolye: bana sorabilirsiniz: girlielittlethings@gmail.com










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...