26.3.12

Bunnies all around!

This post will have more pictures than I usually put. I just could not seperate these from each other. I'll make the writing short, ok.
I bought this sweater for the fall/winter season. Only one or two days left for me to be able to wear this.
While I was doing the "desired seaside walk on Sunday" I happened to bounce into the "rabbit fortune teller". This time I let the little bunny pick one fortune (btw, it was true) for me. The owner let me hold the bunny. He was really soft.
As I was finishing my walk, I went to Divan Pattisary to buy something for my guest whom I was expecting in the evening. Look what I saw there! Because Easter is coming, they have prepared a corner like this...Luckily they let me take some pictures.
ok, that was long, sorry...done, I'm gone...for a while :)
I hope this post is a good one for Monday...

Bu post, normalde koyduğumdan daha çok resim içeriyor, ayıramadım birbirlerinden. Yazıyı kısa tutmaya çalışacağım, tamam.
Kazağı kış sezonu için almıştım. Anca 1-2 defa daha giyerim herhalde, ısındı havalar artık.
Bahsettiğim pazar yürüyüşümün devamında tavşana bir yazı çektiren amcalardan birine rastladım. Bu sefer bir yazı da çektirdim. Yazanların büyük kısmı tutuyor, bu arada.:) Sahibi de yavru olanı tutmama izin verdi. Çok tatlıydı. Ve yumuşacık tüyleri varmış.
Artık yürüşü bitirirken, akşamüstü misafirime Divan'dan bir şeyler alayım dedim. Bakınız ki, böylesine güzel yapılmış bir Paskalya köşesiyle karşılaştım... Şansıma izin verdiler fotoğraf çekmeme:)
tamam, biraz uzun oldu, ama bitti, gittim...bir süreliğine :)
Bu post Pazartesi için iyi olmuştur umarım...














2 comments:

  1. lovee this post, you had your luck with the bunnies all day long!
    Bu postu cok sevdim, tavsanlar pesini birakmamış dün! Sansına;)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...