17.1.16

"Green Style" for Interiors-Kitchen



I am kind of a green addict nowadays. My eyes are looking for the greatest green styles in spaces and on people. I happen to find a lot, because tones of green are one of the trends lately. Trends are not the type of thing that you can always rely on. I am not thinking about them so much. However, I am thinking about how to deliver a type of feeling via designing and styling. I am interested in the feeling that a certain type of thing gives us. So, let's talk about the how and what "green" gives us.
I remember the time when we were analyzing the stories we read in an English class back in high school. It was said that the "green is the color of envy". I keep remembering this, however I am not feeling the "envy" thing about green. In fact, I am trying find my exact words to describe it. I read a bit of symbolism and associations of the color green here in wikipedia. I can tell that all of them are ok, especially "Calm, tolerance, and the agreeable" part is the closest one to what is in my mind. Even so, they don't really give the real emotion that I am feeling when I am using the green in my designs, moods and styles.
Let me give it a shot to explain what green means to me: Even though it is a color of its own - meaning it has its own voice-, it makes you feel as natural as a gray or a mink makes you feel. You may say it is the nature effect that makes me feel like it matches with every color. It comforts you, makes you smile - I-am-glad-I-am-here smile -, make you feel like it's home. It is giving you the belonging feeling of belonging to somewhere and to something. The familiar feeling that makes you want to experience more of that certain place or thing.
So, I would like you to find some more inspirational pins of green for you to get your feel of the green with different uses:
Click here to go to my green Pinterest board. 
Click here to go to #stylewithgreen posts.
Here are some of my favorite inspirational kitchen designs that have green in them. Which one is your favorite? And why? Tell me your feelings about "green". Would you?
Keep on following for the #stylewithgreen.

Şu sıralar biraz yeşil bağımlısı oldum diyebilirim. gözlerim mekanlarda ve insanların üzerindeki yeşilleri arar oldu. Sıkça da rastlar oldum, çünkü sıralar trendler arasında. Bir yandan da, bilirsiniz, trendlere pek güven olmaz. Zaten ben de pek trend düşkünü değilimdir. Ama düşkünü olduğum şey, tasarım ve/veya stil aracılığı ile bir hissi ilgili kişilere ulaştırmaktır. Bir şeyin bize verdiği hissin peşindeyim. O yüzden de, yeşilin bize nasıl ve ne verdiğinden bahsedelim istiyorum.
Lisedeyken, İngilizce derslerimizde okuduğumuz hikayeleri analiz ederdik. Her şey bir şekilde sembolize edilirdi. Yeşil renk için de özellikle "haset"i çağrıştırdığı sonucuna varılırdı. Ancak benim kendi hissettiğim bu değil. Bu yüzden de kendi hislerimin sözünü ararken Vikipedi'ye bir bakayım dedim. İngilizcesinde baya detaylı açıklamalar var. Bakmak isterseniz buraya tıklayınız. Çeşitli çağrışımlar bulunuyor. Fena değil anlatımlar, özellikle "Sakinlik, hoşgörü, kabul eden" kısmındaki tanım aklımdakine en yakın olan. Yine de, üzerinde çalıştığımız tasarımlarla ve stillerle vermek istediğim hissi tam olarak yansıtmıyor.
Kendimce anlatmayı bir deneyeyim: Yeşil, kendince, başlı başına bir renk olmasına rağmen, daha nötr tonlar olan gri ve vizon gibi aslında. Doğadaki çağrışımıdır diyebilirsiniz buna. Doğadaki her renk yeşille uyumludur dikkat ettiyseniz. Yeşil insanı rahatlatır, hafif bir gülümseme koyar yüzünüze - hani burada olduğum için memnunum diye bir gülümse. size evde hissettirir. Bir yere ait olma, bir şeye/birine tanıdık olmayı hissettirir. Daha fazlasını istediğiniz bir tanıma halinin yansımasıdır.
Size ilham vermesi için Pinterest panoma bakmanızı öneririm. Bakmak için buraya tıklayınız.
Bir de blogdaki yeşil hakkındaki yazılara bakmak için de buraya tıklayınız. Hashtagimiz: #stylewithgreen.
Bugünkü yazıda yeşilin kullanıldığı bazı mutfaklara yer vermek istedim. Favoriniz hangisi? Ve neden? Yeşil rengi ile ilgili hislerinizi merak ediyorum.
Takibe devam edin: #stylewithgreen.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...