13.1.14

Kış 2013-2014 Stil Raporu: Gri&Beyaz/ Gray&White





This season I have seen this gray and white image from BCBGMAXAZRIA (first photo). I feel in love with it. So, of course once again Pinterest helped me out to collect what I needed/wanted, but I could not reach what I desired the most: more inspirational photos! Click here to see more and more as I am collecting more stuff around internet... I hope I can find more.
Have a great Monday!

Bu sezon, BCBGMAXAZRIA'nın bu gri-beyaz imajını (ilk foto) görür görmez aşık oldum. Haliyle de gözüm benzerlerini arar oldu. Yine Pinterest sayesinde birkaç imaj bulabildim, ama asıl istediğime ulaşamadım: daha çok ilham verici fotoğraf! Buraya tıklayıp daha fazlasına bakabilirsiniz. Yine her geçen gün artacak olan bu resimleri internetten toplamaya devam edeceğim. Umarım istediğim gibi daha fazla bulabilirim.
Harika bir Pazartesi olsun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...