31.1.16

Lilac Knitwear I Love




Have a great day everyone!
Since the weather is still cold, I keep wearing cozy knitwears. You know I like them a lot. and I cannot be able to find 50% wool in most of the stores. That is the reason why Designroom has many different styles of hand-knitted sweaters. :)
Here is one of them. Lilac is one of the colors that catch my eyes nowadays (as well as green).
If you want one for yourself, just let me know...
Kisses!

Güzel bir gün dilerim herkese öncelikle!
Hava soğuk olduğundan, rahat ve sıcak kazakları giymeyi seviyorum. Baya seviyorum hatta ve ne yazık ki mağazalarda istediğim gibi %50 yün içerikli kazak bulamıyorum. Bu yüzden de zaten Designroom^da birçok farklı modelde el örgüsü kazak bulunuyor. :)
Bu da onlardan biri. lila rengi de bu sıralar gözüme takılan renklerden biri.
Eğer kendiniz için de isterseniz, bana haber verin...
Öptüm!

Cotton Knitwear/Triko: Designroom.
Boots/ Bot: Dr. Marteen's.






Photots/ Fotoğraflar: F.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...