10.8.15

"Cobalt Blue Style" for Women



Hello!
I have been collecting styles with the color cobalt blue. Since I have shared my style with the cobalt blue, I think it is now time to see whatelse we can do with it. I like it the most with black, however, if you'd like to be more striking, you may use it with green, tones of  pink and/or yellow.
Click here to see more Cobalt Blue Pinspirations of my choice: https://www.pinterest.com/burcuarkut/pinspiration-cobalt-blue/ 
*Click on the photos to go to the source.

Herkes merhaba! 
Kendi stil örneklerimden paylaştığıma göre, kobalt mavisini başka nasıl olabileceğini de görmekte fayda var. En çok siyahların arasında patlayınca hoşuma gidiyor. Ama daha çarpıcı olmak isterseniz, diğer renklerden özellikle yeşil, pembenin tonları, ve/veya sarı ile de kullanabilirsiniz.
Daha fazla kobalt mavisi görüp ilham almak için buraya tıklayın: https://www.pinterest.com/burcuarkut/pinspiration-cobalt-blue/
*Kaynaklarına gitmek için fotoğraflara tıklayabilirsiniz.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...