24.11.13

Which Brilliant Earth Sapphire will Fill the Silver Nail Polished Finger?



Hello my beautiful sapphire ring lovers! Have you recognized something different with my hand? Yes, sure you did! :) Yesterday, as I was choosing my nail polish color, one of my followers, Cansu, told me to use the dark blue on every nail, except for the ring finger. And to use silver colored nailpolish on the ring finger. So I did. You can see how it looks in the photos. But as I was wondering what to wear on that finger, I happen to remember the beautiful rings from Brilliant Earth. And I said, why not? I took a look at the saphhire rings thinking which would fit on my ring finger with the silver nailpolish the best. Here are the ones I like. But one of them is my favorite. Can you guess which one? And which one is your favorite? I would like to know!
Stay bright like a sapphire!

Selamlar güzel, safir yüzük sever takipçilerim! Fotoğraftaki tırnaklarımda bir farklılık gördünüz mü? Eh tabii ki! :) Dün, oje seçimi yaparken takipçilerimden Cansu'nun tavsiyesine uyduk. Tüm tırnaklara lacivert sürüp sadece yüzük parmağımın tırnağına gümüş rengi sürdük. Acaba bu parmağıma hangi tip yüzük güzel olur diye düşünyordum ki, Brilliant Earth'ün bu güzel safirleri aklıma geldi. Neden olmasın diyip biraz bakmaya başladım. Bir kaç tane seçtim. Buradakilerden bir tanesi de favorim. Sizce hangi yüzüğü en çok beğendim? Ve tabii ki siz hangisini en çok beğendiniz? Benimle paylaşırsanız çok memnun olurum...
Safir gibi pırıl pırıl kalın! 









Photos by/Fotoğraflar: Murat Akbaba

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...