19.10.13

Sonbahar-Kış 2013 Stil Raporu: Kazak&Etek/ Sweater&Skirt




I love Pinterest, because it gives me a chance to collect my ideas through internet. As I was thinking about the styles that inspires for this fall, I happen to find the things that I was looking for via Pinterest. You can take a look at my boards by clicking here.
Here are a few of the photos that I picked for you. For more click here, because I will keep on pinning!
As you might recognize, you can style yourself with your favorite Sweater&Skirt from Designroom. I posted the first one, right before this post. There are 4 on the line waiting to be posted.
Stay tuned and choose your season's favorite Sweater&Skirt style!

Pinsterest'i çok seviyorum, çünkü uçuşan fikirlerimi internetten toparlayıp bir pano hazırlamama yardım ediyor. Bu sezon bana ilham veren stillere bakarken ve kendim de bunları yorumlarken, aradığım şeyler Pinterest sayesinde buldum, buluyorum. Genel olarak tüm boardlarıma bakmak isterseniz, buraya tıklayınız.
Kazak&Etek kombinleri olarak sizin için seçtiklerim. Tabii daha fazlası Pinterest'teki panomda. her geçen gün eklediklerim artmakta, o yüzden buraya tıklayıp hepsine bir bakın derim
Fark ettiğiniz gibi, ayrıca da bu stil önerisini, Designroom'dan örneklerle sizin için denemiş bulunuyorum. İlk yazı bundan bir önceki olmakta ve daha 4 tane de sırasını bekliyor.
Takipte kalın ve bu sezondaki kendi Kazak&Etek stilinizi seçin!














3 comments:

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...