17.10.13

Shades of Gray




As the weather is changing, I keep on changing clothes. It is hard to keep up with Istanbul weather. As today is so gray in Istanbul, I thought that this outfit would fit perfect. I was inspired by the tones of grayness in the weather. So I wore my H&M new season antrasite skinny jeans with some zipper details with Designroom blueish gray bamboo, handknitted crop top and Designroom ametist necklace. Because you'll never know about the weather, I wore black leather jacket and in case it would rain, I wore my rain boots.  So how would you wear your shades of gray?
Love you, kisses, keep on following me, beauties!

Hava öyle hızlı değişiyor ki İstanbul'da, ben de aynı hıza uyum sağlayacak şekilde giyinmem gerektiğini hissediyorum. Gerçekten İstanbul'un havasına ayak uydurmak zor, hele hele benim gibi biraz nane biriyseniz.;) Bu giydiklerim de bence bu değişimi ve gri geçişlerini iyi yansıtıyor gibi geldi. Size de yansıtabiliyorumdur umarım. Yeni sezon H&M antrasit, fermuar detaylı dar kotum, Designroom mavimtrak gri bamboo, el örgüsü kısa üstüm ve ametist taşlı Designroom kolyem ile grinin tonlarını yakalamak istedim. Ve tabii ki havanın sağı solu belli olmaz diye de, siyah deri ceketim ve yağmur botlarım kombinim vazgeçilmez birer parçası oldular. Siz grinin tonlarını nasıl giyerdiniz?
Sevgiler, öpücükler!


Pants/Pantolon: H&M. 
Boots/ Botlar: Steve Madden.


Photos by/ Fotoğraflar: F.A.

2 comments:

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...