2.9.13

What's on the Book Shelf?



I have started to read this book, The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom on this Sunday (my instagramers know it;)). You need a cup of Turkish coffee with it. I haven't finished it yet, because I need a decent mind to understand what is going on in the book. I don't want to miss a thing, so I am going slow with this particular book. I don't get the "time", seriously. Time is undefined for me. All I expect from this book is that it would give me a new perception of time. I really need it, especially about that "waiting" and "holding on" issue in life. What does it even mean? Why are we waiting for something to come to us? Does that mean doing nothing? We'll see...
I would be glad to know, if you have read it and if you would like to share your opinion.

Mitch Albom'ın Zamanı Anlamak kitabına yeni başladım. (instagram takipçilerim bilirler ;))). Tabii okurken yanında da güzel, bol köpüklü bir Trük Kahvesi şart. Daha bitirmedim okumayı, çünkü aklı selim bir halde okumak istiyorum anlayabilmek için. Neler olup bittiğini kaçırmak istemiyorum. Bu sebeple de daha ağırdan alıyorum. Bu zaman denen kavramı zaten anlamıyorum. Hakkaten... Tanımsız bir şey sanki. Bu kitaptan da tüm beklentim, bu zaman konusunda biraz daha ufkumu açması. Farklı bir açıdan bakış edinmek istiyorum. Özellikle de hayattaki bu "beklemek" deden konu hakkında. Neyi bekliyoruz? Niye bekliyoruz? Beklemek hiç bir şey yapmamak mı demek? Göreceğiz...
Eğer içinizde okuyan varsa bu kitabı ve düşüncelerinizi, sizde uyandırdığı hisleri paylaşmak isterseniz çok memnun olurum. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...