5.8.13

What is Funny?


Well, I find it kind of funny to pose for my blog posts. And then I ask to myself, what is funny anyway? Isn't it a part of having fun? Well then, so be it. I'll keep on being funny to keep the fun...:)
At the bottom, you will find the video, showing how the whole shooting was in 38 seconds.
Other than this detail, this outfit is one of my favorites for this summer as my office style. If I go to the construction for the and/or I would like to work in a comfortable way, I wear these bermudas and a Tee with a nice color and a text! What else would I want?

Aslında blog postlarım için poz veriyor olmam komik ve eğlenceli geliyor. Sonra diyorum kendi kendime, komik dediğin nedir ki? Eğlenmenin bir parçası değil mi? O zaman, kendi komikliğime devam ederim dostlar, eğlenmeyi seviyorum, mecbuuuur..:)
En altta da bu süreci gösteren 38 saniyelik bir video var, belki hoşunuza gider.
Bu ufak bilgiden sonra, asıl olana gelelim... Bu kıyafet bu yaz en sevdiğim ofis ve şantiye kıyafetlerimden. Hem rahat, hem eğlenceli... Bermuda şort ve yazılı, renkli bir t-shirt... Daha ne isterim ki?


T-shirt: Koton.
Bermuda: Gift.
Macrame Bracelet/Makreme Bileklik: NGG by Designroom.
Espadrilles/Espadril: River Island ASOS. (SS 2012) - Similar Here.














Photos by/ Fotoğraflar: Funda Arkut

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...