18.8.13

Portakal Bahçem Ofisimize Geldi!


I should have written this post in May, but I just could not, because of business....
On the last Friday of April, I was dying to find something like dessert to eat. But I needed something different. I was searching on the web. At that moment, I happened to see some beautiful photos from www.portakalbahcem.com 's instagram. Great photos... Making me want more of what they have. I just could not wait any longer and I ordered home baked Bergamutlu Subay Düğmesi cookies. The cookies would come all the way from Finike/Antalya. So they called me and told me how and when I prefer my cookies to come to me, because it was the last week day. The package would arrive on Saturday when I would not be at the office. That was really very thoughtful of them. So on Monday they baked and gave the cookies to the delivery service. On Tuesday, we ate the cookies and finished the whole package in 2 minutes. They were delicious...
Luckily, on the same day that my cookies arrived, I was wearing orange-salmon colored outfit with a denim shirt. That's life... :)

Bu postu aslında Mayıs'ta hazırlamalıydım, ama araya bir çok şey girdi. Anca çıkabildi...
Nisan sonunda bir cuma, ofiste acayip tatlı krizine girmiştim ve internetten bakıyordum, neler var, güzel, farklı bir şey olsun diye. İşte o sırada www.portakalbahcem.com 'un instagramına rast geldim. Nefis fotoğraflar vardı. İyice ağzımın suyu aktı. Ve dayanamadım, taze, Bergamutlu Subay Düğmesi ev kurabiyelerinden istedim. Tabii ki, Finike'den geldiği için o anda elime ulaşmadı. Beni aradılar, ve dediler ki, "Taze olsun diye size hafta başında göndersek olur mu? Malum cuma günü olduğundan, iş yerinize istediğinizden, cumartesi elinizde olursa ofiste olmazsınız." Bu kadar duyarlı davranıldığı için ayrıca sevinerek, hemen kabul ettim. Ve geldiğinde, ofisçe afiyetle ve son hız yedik. 
Ben de turuncu-somon tonlarına uyup öyle giyinmiştim, düşünmeden. Hayat işte... :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...