26.7.13

From Bodrum With Love - 02





One of my favorite blouses is this gray lace blouse that I have bought 6 years ago from Vakko. It is a timeless piece. I love it.
I love to use this gray tone with these bright pink shorts.
Perfect for Bodrum! (whatever that means... :)))

En sevdiğim varla yok arasında gri Vakko bluzum. 6 sene oldu  alalı, ancak zamansız bir parça... Her zaman giyerim bence. Gri ne kadar nötr ise geçen sezon Koton'dan aldığım bu pembe şortun bu çarpıcı tonunu birlikte kullanmak beni benden aldı adeta. 
Tam Bodrum'luk (ne demekse...:))

Dantel Bluz: Vakko (SS 2007)
Shorts/Şort: Koton (SS 2012)
Sandals/ Sandalet: Hotiç (SS 2013)





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...