5.5.13

I've got the "Blue"s...

Today, I have worn this polkadotted skirt, feathered necklace and silk blouse from Designroom. I love them all, I love the color and how this loose blouse is combined with the highwaisted skirt.
Since I have worn all blue, I thought it would be a nice scenery with blue cars behind. What do you think?
With love...

Bugün, Designroom'dan bu puantiyeli eteği, ipek bluzu ve tüylü mavi kolyeyi kombinledim. Her birini ayrı ayrı ve beraber olarak seviyorum. Özellikle de biraz bol bluz ile yüksek belli büzgülü bu eteğin birlikteliğini stil olarak beğeniyorum. 
Madem maviş maviş giyindim, e o zaman fonda bir kaç mavi araba da olsa fena olmaz dedim... ;)
Siz ne düşünüyorsunuz?
Sevgiler...

Photos by/ Fotoğraflar: Selçuk Alpayçetin










3 comments:

  1. Eхcellent blog right herе! Addіtіonаlly
    yοur websitе loads up fаst! Whаt web host
    aгe уou the usage of? Cаn I gеt уour associate link
    to your hοst? I want my sitе loaded up
    as fast аs youгs lol

    Αlѕo viѕit my homepage - hcg extreme
    Also see my web page > hcg testimonials

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etek ve kolye uyumuna bayıldım çok rahat ve şık bir kombin olmuş :)
    Bana da beklerim :)

    http://damlakalaycik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Çok teşekkür ederim Damlacım!:)
      Ben de gelirim... ;)
      sevgiler...Burcu

      Delete

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...