14.3.13

Some Songs make Me make an Animation :)

Sometimes, some songs go right to my heart. And I feel like, my heart pomps the song thrgouh my veins to all of my body... Mostly, the ones that I fell in love with at first sight (heard) make this affect on me.
That is how I love "Fener" by Yüksek Sadakat. It makes you feel like you are going deeper in yourself, but all of a sudden you find yourself on the surface with a little joy.
I thought to myself, this song would go great with these pictures of mine... Here is a gif animation while you listen to "Fener" by Yüksek Sadakat.
with love...

Bazen bazı şarkıları duyunca, doğrudan kalbimi etkiler. Sanki damarlarımdan akmaya başlar, bütün vücuduma yayılır... İlk duyduğumda çok sevdiklerimdir genellike böyle etki yaratanlar.
İşte bu "Fener"i de öyle sevdim. Hem derine gider gibi yapıyor, hem de bir anda oradan benliğini alıp neşeli bir hava katıyor. Fazla derinden çıkarıyor bir anda insanı.
Dedim ki, şu fotoğraflarımla bu müzik tatlı olur... Benden size bir gif imajı, Yüksek Sadakat'in "Fener"i ile iyi gitsin diye... ;)
sevgi ile...






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...