25.3.13

My Hair is on Kérastase Germany!

Dear Followers, I have some newsss!
As I have been seeing here, my hair styles that Derya does are the most popular posts in my blog. Well, some other people also discovered my hair styles and these people are from Kérastase Germany!
Here is how they would like to use my hair: In their Facebook Application!
Com'n, check it out: https://www.facebook.com/KerastaseDeutschland/app_139884452855493
With love..!

Sevgili Takipçilerim, güzel bir haberim var!
Sizin de burada tanık olduğunuz gibi, en popüler postlarım Derya'nın yaptığı saç model postları olmakta bir süredir.
Ve sizin keşfettiğiniz gibi başka birileri daha keşfetmiş bu saç modellerini. Bu kişiler de Kérastase Almanya'dan!
Şu şekilde bir Facebook Uygulaması'nda kullandılar, buyrun bakınız, oy da verebilirsiniz isterseniz:
https://www.facebook.com/KerastaseDeutschland/app_139884452855493
Sevgiler..!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...