18.1.13

Miracles in Life

A few weeks ago, I happen to see this flower begin to bloom. I bought it 2 years ago, when I got so frustrated about not recieving any flowers from guys. ;))
That seemed a bit impossible, because I wasn't really taking care of this flower. There were only some wierd branches growing. I even gave up on watering it. I am talking about no water for months. I almost forgot about it, until the day I saw it begin to bloom. I was so surprised that at first I didn't believe it. It does not need me believe it. There it was, blossoming.
So, just like this miracle, anything is possible in life. Maybe, soon you will find miracles in some part of your lives that you were feeling hopeless for a long time. It's life... You'll never know... ;)
Good things are on their way for all of us and let's hope for the best.
PS: I will take more photo of this plant to show you what it looks like at the moment. I have been watering it since then.

Birkaç hafta önce, bu çiçeğimin açmaya başladığını gördüm. 2 yıl önce, neden hiç bir erkek bana çiçek yollamıyor diye sinirlenip almıştım. ;))
Biraz imkansızdı aslında çiçek açması, çünkü hiç bakmıyordum. Adeta küsmüş gibiydim bu çiçeğe. Garip garip dallanıp budaklanıyordu. Hatta su bile vermiyordum. Su vermiyorum derken, aylardan bahsediyorum. Nerdeyse çiçeği tamamen unutmuştum, ta ki geçen haftalarda çiçek açmaya başladığını görene kadar... Çok şaşırdım, hatta inanmadım. Benim inanıp inanmama ihtiyacı yoktu, kendi kendine açmakla meşguldu. :)
Bu benim için bir mucize niteliğinde. Ve bu belki size basit görünebilir, ama emin olun ki hayat böyle mucizelerle dolu. Belki de, çok uzun zamandır umutsuz hissettiğiniz hayatınızın bir kısmı, hiç beklemediğiniz bir mucize oluşturmaya hazırlıyordur. Hayat bu.. Sağı solu belli olmaz... ;)
Hepimiz için en iyi şeylerin geliyor olduğunu bilelim ve en iyisinin geleceğine inanalım.
Not: Çiçeğimin yeni fotoğraflarını koyacağım. Ayrıca artık su vermeye de başladım...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...