4.1.13

For a Sunny Friday, let's Shine!

If you've been following me since January 2012, you probably know this shiny shoulder detailed sweater.
Click here to remember.
Of course, I keep on wearing it this year. :)
And shorts... you'll see more combinations with these shorts on me. :)
So, here is me, today...
Have a great Friday!

Eğer blogumu 2012'nin başından beri takip ediyorsanız, bu parlak omuzlu kazağımı biliyorsunuzdur. 
Hatırlamak için tıklayınız.
Ve tabii ki, bu sene de giymeye devam ediyorum. :)
Ve bu şortumu da pek bir severim...zaten bol bol bu şortla yapılmış kombinleri göreceksiniz. :)
Bugün ben böyleyim...
Harika bir Cuma olsun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...