20.12.12

New York Diaries - 02 - Free People Stores

I visited 2 of Free People stores in NYC, one was in Bloomingdale's and the other one was at Soho.
The image of Free People I have had through internet was same as what I found in reality. I was so glad to see it.
The stores had the most interesting and beautiful decorations among the other stores I have visited. I was pleased to be there.
I love the feeling of "careless beauty" and Free People gives me that. :)
Thank you Free People. I will keep on following you and being inspired by you... ;)

New York'ta, Free People 'ın 2 mağazasına gittim. Biri Bloomingdale'sin içindeydi, diğeri de Soho'daydı. Free People hakkında, internet vasıtasıyla kafamda oluşmuş imaj, mağazaları çıplak gözle görmemle hiç bir değişikliğe uğramadı, internette verdikleri izlenim çok doğruydu.
Ayrıca da şunun belirtmek isterim ki, gezdiğim mağazaların arasında bana en çok mutluluk veren Noel süslemelerine sahip olan yer Free People'ın mağazalarıydı.
"Zahmetsizce güzel" olma olgusunu seviyorum ve Free People bu hissi bana bolca veriyor.:)
Teşekkürler Free People. Sizi takibe ve sizden ilham almaya devam ediyorum... ;)




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...