10.12.12

Diamonds in the sky...of New York!- I'm back! :)

Hello Everyone!
I am back from my one week vacation... It's always good to be back, but this time, not as much.
One week is not enough for visiting New York and the missed ones. On the other hand, it is better than nothing. :)
I'd like you to listen to Diamonds- Rihanna while reading my blog today, because I will be listening to it, especially when I am looking at the pictures of New York I took...
I think the lights of the buildings in New York seem like the diamonds in the sky... ;)
PS: very emotional song and great lyrics, I can keep listening to it all day long. and I will...

Herkese Merhaba!
Bir haftalık tatilim bitti, döndüm... Her zaman eve dönüşü severim, ama bu sefer her zamankinden daha az oldu bu sevinç. Bir hafta, ne New York'u gezmek için, ne de özlediklerinizi görmek için yeterli. Yine de, hiç yoktan iyidir. :)
Bugün, sizden istediğim, bloguma bakarken Rihanna'nın Diamonds şarkısını dinlemeniz, çünkü ben dinliyor olacağım, özellikle de NewYork fotoğraflarıma bakarken...
Bnece, New York silüetinedeki binaların ışıkları da aynı bu şarkıdaki gibi gökyüzündeki elmasları andırıyor... ;)
Not: baya duygusal bir şarkı, sözlerini de ayrıca çok seviyorum. Tüm gün bıkmadan arka arkaya dinleyebilirim. ve dinleyeceğim...






2 comments:

  1. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog's posts all the time along with a mug of coffee.

    my site; Sidney Crosby Black Jersey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that!
      That's exactly how I would like my followers to read my posts.. :)
      And maybe, for the evenings, with a glass of wine...
      Best,
      Burcu

      Delete

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...