25.12.12

Can True Love Wait?

I got this image from Alışveriş Cini's facebook page, you can click here to see. Since I saw it, I have been thinking about it. Can true love wait? Should it wait? Or the more it waits, the more it is true, is it? Or if it is true love, then you would not need to wait?
What do you think? I still haven't decided on what I think about this...

Bu resmi Alışveriş Cini'nin facebook sayfasından buldum, görmek için tıklayınız. Gördüğümden beridir de düşünüyorum. Gerçek aşk/sevgi bekleyebilir mi? Beklemeli mi? Ya da bekledikçe daha bir gerçek oluyor mu? Ya da, gerçek aşksa/sevgiyse beklemeye gerek var mıdır?
Siz ne düşünüyorsunuz? Ben hala ne düşündüğüme karar vermiş değilim...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...