19.10.12

Sunflower on the Desk

These flowers were from 3 weeks ago...or more...I don't remember. They make me happy, so I gave them to my friend to my her happy..:))
It works. Flowers make you smile, when you see them while working.
Use this information to make your beloveds happier. ;)))
Happy Friday!

Bu çiçekler 3 hafta öncenin..belki daha da fazla. Hatırlamıyorum tam olarak. Çiçekleri görmek beni mutlu ediyor, arkadaşımı da mutlu etsinler diye bunları ona vermiştim...:))
İşe yarıyor. ÇAlışırken insan karşısında bu güzelliği görünce gülümsüyor.
Bu bilgiyi ve çiçekleri sevdiklerinizi mutlu etmek için kullanın...;) Birbirinize çiçek verin!:)
Mutlu bir Cuma olsun!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...