15.10.12

Crocodile Clutch Inspiration

Well, well, well... This is what we call fashion. You see one kind of style from one high-fashion brand, and then you keep seeing it from other brands. I do not and I cannot know who starts it first. Right now, it does not matter. What matters is that I love all of these 3 clutches and I want them all. :))
The first one is from Valentino, but I couldn't find the others' brands. I got the pictures from pinterest.com. You can tell me if you know...
Which one is your favorite and why? I would be glad if you leave a comment below, thank you!
Stay with Love...

İşte, moda dediğim şey böyle bir şey. Modanın kalbini oluşturan markalardan biri bir ürün çıkarır, ve sonra diğer markalarda benzerlerini ve belki de daha iyilerini, güzellerini görmeye başlarsınız. Kimin ilk başlattığını bilemeyiz tabii ki. Ve şu anda bunun da bir önemi yok. Önemli olan tek şey bu 3 çantaya da bayılmış olmam ve 3'ünü de istiyor olmam.:))
İlki Valentino, fakat diğerlerini bulamadım. Pinterest'ten aldım fotoğrafları. siz biliyorsunuzdur belki, benimle de paylaşırsanız sevinirim...
Siz en çok hangisini beğendiniz ve neden? Yorum yaparsanız çok sevinirim, teşekkürler!
 Sevgiler...




2 comments:

  1. Burcuuu,
    Mavi olanın rengi çok çarpıcı! Deseni de diğerlerine göre daha zarif :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doğru, daha zarif...:)
      hepsinin ayrı bir havası var aslında...

      Delete

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...