15.8.12

Yellow Grace

That's how I feel about these arum lilies: Grace.
It's been a long time since I had the chance to buy some flowers. I don't know why, but it just didn't happen until last week. I bought these beautiful arum lilies from my favorite flower shop, Da'Vida. They always have nice flowers. Whenever I walk into the shop or pass it by, I get the sense that it is a design shop rather than a flower shop. That's why I took some photos for you to see what I see. :))
Kisses..!

Gala çiçekleri bana "zerafeti" anımsatıyor. Kendime aldığımı bu sarı galalar da yine aynı etkiyi yarattı.
uzun zamandır çiçek almak için fırsat bulamamıştım. Neden bilmiyorum. Sonunda geçen hafta, bu güzel mi güzel galaları, favori çiçekçime, Da'Vida'ya, gidip almayı başardım. Her zaman güzel ve biraz da sanki farklı çiçekleri oluyor. Ne zaman gitsem ya da önünden geçsem, bir çiçekçiden çok tasarım dükkanı hissi uyandırıyor bende. Bu sebeple de, sizinle paylaşmak için birkaç fotoğraf çektim içerden. :))
Fırsatınız olursa bir uğrayın.
Öpücükler, bol çiçekler!:)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...