29.8.12

Waves on my Skirt & Shoulders

I love this skirt. It is with me probably more than 5 years or so.
I bought the t-shirt from Koton this season. The fabric has a soft feel.
These earrings are like little drops of water hanging down my ears. Lovely!:)
This outfit makes me feel good and comfy.

Bu eteğimi çok seviyorum. 5 yıldan fazla olmuştur alalı.
T-shirt'ümü ise Koton'dan bu sezon aldım. Kumaşı yumuşacık.
Küpeler de bana sanki kulağımdan sarkan su damlaları imajını veriyor. Çok tatlı!:)
Kendimi iyi ve rahat hissetiren bir kombin olup çıktı ortaya.










2 comments:

  1. I love your style ! Happened to come across your blog through pinterest..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!:))
      enjoy your time here at my blog ;)))

      Delete

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...