13.8.12

Pink Lace Shorts - Outdoors

Hello!!! Wish you all a great week!
I would like to share with you my Sunday Brunch outfit. You probably see this on my vacation post: click here to see it. But I did not wear it in Bodrum.
I love this t-shirt with bunnies. I think it makes the outfit with the lace short become more sportive.
T-shirt: Koton.
Shorts: by my Tailor, according to my wishes.:)
Shoes: Keds.

Selamlar!!! Süper bir hafta dilerim herkese!
Pazar günü Brunch'ına giydiğim bu kıyafeti paylaşayım dedim. Daha önce tatil postumda bu kombinin izleri vardı. Tıklayınız. Ancak Bodrum'da giyemedim.
Tavşanlı bu t-shirtümü baya seviyorum. Eğlenceli...ve aynı zamanda dantel şortumu saha sportif hale getiriyor.
T-shirt: Koton.
Şort: Benim isteklerim üzerine terzim tarafından dikildi.:)
Ayakkabılar: Keds.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...